MINISTRY OF THE PRESIDENCY
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE
BERTRAM COLLINS COLLEGE OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE
Looking for an interesting and fulfilling career in the Public Service? Then enroll with the Bertram Collins College of the Public Service!
- Be 17 to 21 years old
- Possess at least six subjects at CSEC General Proficiency, Grades one and two, inclusive of Mathematics and English, obtained at no more than two sittings.
- Candidates will be required to undergo a medical examination.
- Possess a valid Republic of Guyana passport.
This one- year training provides:
- A working understanding of the Public Service, the environment, the Economy of Guyana, the Laws of Guyana, Communication Skills, Ethics and much more.
- Opportunities to visit several places of interest in Guyana including the hinterland.
- A monthly stipend during training.
- Employment in the Public Service upon successful completion of the programme.
Persons attending tertiary institutions should not apply.
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements would not be acknowledged.
Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
Application forms can be downloaded from the College website at www.bccps.gov.gy
Additionally, forms can be uplifted from the office of the Bertram Collins College of the Public Service, 5 GuySuco Compound, Ogle, East Coast Demerara, or from the office of the Regional Executive Officers at any of the ten Regional Democratic Councils across Guyana.
Completed application forms can be submitted either electronically or by hand.
Electronically submitted forms must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for entrance into the BCCPS”
Application forms delivered by hand must be addressed to:
Bertram Collins College of the Public Service
Lot 5 Guysuco Compound,
East Coast Demerara
For further information, please contact the Executive Director, Bertram Collins College of the Public Service on telephone number 222- 5394 or the Training Manager on telephone number 222- 5391 or visit the office at Lot 5 GuySuCo Compound, Ogle, east Coast Demerara
Closing date for application is August 30, 2019